RV Parks & Campgrounds
10 Reasons Why™
- One stop shopping for all your insurance needs. Property, Inland Marine, Crime, Liquor Liability, General Liability, and Automobile coverage bundled into one convenient policy
- Ability to handle amenities such as LP gas sales, golfing, fishing, boating, horseback riding, playgrounds, swimming pools, and amusement devices
- Medical Payments at $5,000 which includes coverage for campers
- Trailer Spotting coverage included
- Special Events coverage available
- Property capacity for high values of frame structures in unprotected areas
- Elite Property form includes $25,000 coverage for outdoor property, including debris removal
- Large Excess Limits available
- Specialized Risk Management Services
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
RV Parks & Campgrounds 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
From the river valleys of Washington to the beaches of Florida, camping facilities and RV Parks considered destination spots where guests visit to partake in regional areas of interest. Whether your facility is up in the mountains or tucked away in a forest, it may provide recreational services such as fishing, boating, canoeing, miniature golf, horseshoe pits, playgrounds, swimming pools and organized activities for guests.
RV Parks will typically offer showers and restrooms, laundry facilities and LP Gas sales. The resort may have a general store and a snack bar. Larger operations may have a restaurant and bar for their patrons. Depending on location, the park may be seasonal in nature. The length of stay can vary depending on the regional attractions. Duration is typically between 1 and 7 days.
Resorts of this nature often have significant property values, frame construction that is unprotected. Your lodge may be equipped with a commercial kitchen(s) and conference center. Large auto schedules may include buses and vans used to transport guests.
- Multi Line Program
- Trailer Spotting Endorsement
- Equine and Watercraft Coverage
- Coverage for LPG and Gasoline Sales
- Special Events Coverage
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed and signed RV Park & Campground Application
- Completed ACORD applications
- Brochures and/or website address
- Loss Runs or "No Loss" letter signed and dated by the insured for accounts below $3,500 in annual premium
Related Products & Services