10 Reasons Why™
- One stop shopping for all your insurance needs. Property, Inland Marine, Crime, and General Liability coverage bundled into one convenient policy
- Medical payments typically included at $5,000
- Not only for hunting and fishing guides. Any guided activity is eligible - canoe or sea kayak tours, walking tours, dog sled tours, photography tours, snowmobile tours, eco-tours, hiking tours
- Availability of coverage for hunting dogs in the insured's care, custody, or company
- Availability of coverage for sub-contracted guides as additional insureds
- No exclusions for tree stands or ATVs
- Inland Marine coverage for equipment such as rods, guns, small boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, cameras, saddles, and tack
- Coverage for Watercraft Liability and the waterborne exposure of your equipment available
- Specialized Risk Management Services
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
Outdoor Products 10 Reasons Why
Introducing Quick Quotes
To receive same-day quotes on select accounts, we invite our Agents to participate in PHLY's Quick Quotes pilot program. The Quick Quotes pilot allows agents to work directly with a member of our Underwriting team. Our goal is to reduce quote turnaround time for accounts with premium sizes of $2,500 or less for the following Package and Umbrella products: Outfitters & Guides (excluding retail gun stores), Resort Lodges, and RV Parks and Campgrounds.
Quick Quotes Process
1.) Confirm that your submission is in one of the above PHLY product markets and provide:
- ACORDS (if property or inland marine coverage requested)
- Product specific PHLY Supplemental application or comparative competitors application
- Expiring/Current policy premiums
- Effective date
2.) E-mail your submission to email@example.com**
3.) A PHLY underwriter will reply with one of the following:
- Status update indicating whether the risk is acceptable
- Request for additional information
- Quote for the submission
Submissions received by 3:00PM MST will be reviewed by an Underwriter the same day.
Benefits of the Program
Gillingham & Associates (G&A) is a subsidiary of Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) that specializes in commercial property & casualty insurance for the outdoor recreation and hospitality industries.
We are your expert guides for specialty insurance. Gillingham & Associates' Great Outdoors Insurance Program is offered nationwide and is open to licensed independent insurance agents. G&A is unique. Unlike many competitors, we focus exclusively on outdoor and recreation related businesses. This means we have insights into your industry that others don't. We have the knowledge and ability to insure everything from a walk-and-wade fishing outfitter to a world-class resort that has diverse activities and very specific insurance needs.
With over 15 years insuring the recreation, hospitality and leisure market including outfitters, guides, dude ranchers, bed & breakfast owners and others, we have insights into your industry that others just don't have. Our years of experience and specialization in the outdoor insurance industry allow us to provide stability in rates and coverage that the competition can't. We put this experience to work for our customers every day.
- Our underwriters work with businesses like yours every day, their expertise is your asset
- Access to our exclusive loss prevention programs
- Industry specific resources like safety and operations manuals
- Unmatched knowledge of the needs of outdoor and recreation related businesses
- Direct access to decision makers
- Service, service, service
Related Products & Services