10 Reasons Why™
- One stop shopping for all your insurance needs. Property, Inland Marine, Crime, and General Liability coverage bundled into one convenient policy
- Medical payments typically included at $5,000
- Not only for hunting and fishing guides. Any guided activity is eligible - canoe or sea kayak tours, walking tours, dog sled tours, photography tours, snowmobile tours, eco-tours, hiking tours
- Availability of coverage for hunting dogs in the insured's care, custody, or company
- Availability of coverage for sub-contracted guides as additional insureds
- No exclusions for tree stands or ATVs
- Inland Marine coverage for equipment such as rods, guns, small boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, cameras, saddles, and tack
- Coverage for Watercraft Liability and the waterborne exposure of your equipment available
- Specialized Risk Management Services
- Installment plans available for accounts which generate at least $2000 in premium
Outdoor Products 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) specializes in commercial property & casualty insurance for the outdoor recreation and hospitality industries.
We are your expert guides for specialty insurance. PHLY's Great Outdoors Insurance Program is offered nationwide and is open to licensed independent insurance agents. PHLY is unique. Unlike many competitors, we focus exclusively on outdoor and recreation related businesses. This means we have insights into your industry that others don't. We have the knowledge and ability to insure everything from a walk-and-wade fishing outfitter to a world-class resort that has diverse activities and very specific insurance needs.
With over 15 years insuring the recreation, hospitality and leisure market including outfitters, guides, dude ranchers, bed & breakfast owners and others, we have insights into your industry that others just don't have. Our years of experience and specialization in the outdoor insurance industry allow us to provide stability in rates and coverage that the competition can't. We put this experience to work for our customers every day.
- Our underwriters work with businesses like yours every day, their expertise is your asset
- Access to our exclusive loss prevention programs
- Industry specific resources like safety and operations manuals
- Unmatched knowledge of the needs of outdoor and recreation related businesses
- Direct access to decision makers
- Service, service, service
Related Products & Services