Risk Management Services
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) offers product-specific resources, alliances, and service capabilities to achieve a multi-faceted approach to risk management, including safety program development, site audits, and training (including interactive web-based training). We offer a wide range of products and value-added services at financial terms to be agreed upon to help you achieve your risk management goals.
In order to gain full access to these resources and others, please register on our website; if you already a PHLY.com username, you may login here.
PHLY Risk Management Services offers a variety of services to assist your organization in reducing the risk of abuse:
- Ministry Safe- Abuse Prevention Systems/Ministry Safe provides convenient and easy-to-use on-line resources proven to reduce the risk of child sexual abuse in children's programs. Use discount code "PHLY" at checkout for 25% off your first year's membership fee!
- Human Services- Designed for human services providers, PHLY offers web-based training detailing appropriate interactions between human service providers and those they serve.
- Home Health Aides- A training session that equips participants with an action plan providing the tools to begin appropriate and progressive service delivery systems to best serve their clients.
- IntelliCorp Records, Inc.- IntelliCorp Records, Inc., an affiliate of the Insurance Services Offices (ISO), is a provider of innovative decision-support products for employment and background checks and offers the best screening tools in the industry. As a PHLY client, you receive reduced pricing for access to the largest criminal history database available.
Learn more about our Abuse Prevention services
Protect your people and your profits. PHLY Risk Management Services offers training and services to improve the safety of your organization:
- PureSafety Online Driver Training- PHLY offers two unique interactive online defensive driver training courses provided by PureSafety, designed to teach drivers how to minimize the risks involved with driving any type of vehicle. These training courses can be accessed through our website at no cost to PHLY policyholders.
- PureSafety Online Safety Training and Incident, Injury, and Illness Management Software- PureSafety, a leading provider of online safety training and risk management software solutions can help you simplify and streamline everything from safety training and OSHA record keeping to workers' compensation claims management and return-to-work programs. As a PHLY client, you are entitled to preferential pricing on PureSafety products and services.
- SafetyFirst Fleet Monitoring Program-SafetyFirst provides a vehicle driver monitoring system uniquely geared towards the transportation industry that highlights risk-taking behaviors. Independent studies by major insurance companies have shown a 20-65% reduction in collisions when information developed by the program is used to coach drivers on their performance.
Learn more about our Safety services
Proprietary Risk Management Services
PHLY also exclusively offers a number of proprietary risk management services, available only to our insureds and agents.
- Eflyers- As a registered user on our website, you are eligible to receive our monthly risk management eflyers. These eflyers provide information on identifying and reducing risks specific to the needs of our insureds.
- Large Account Service Capabilities- Due to our effective communication between Marketing, Underwriting, Claims, Risk Management Services, our agents and policyholders, PHLY is uniquely positioned to effectively and efficiently service large accounts.
- Loss Trend Analysis/Risk Management Information System- PHLY utilizes software that provides the ability to analyze claims data, provide loss trending data analysis, and benchmark a risk's loss data against product loss data.
- Responding to Risk Management Recommendations- PHLY has streamlined the recommendation response process by allowing policyholders and agents to respond to our recommendation letters online via our website.
Learn more about our Proprietary Risk Management Services
Additional Risk Management Services
In addition to the services described above, PHLY Risk Management Services also offers the following risk management solutions:
- PHLY Risk Management Services e-training- Online training for loss exposures unique to policyholders provided through our website. Courses include camp counselor, child care, emergency planning, property conservation, and religion organization training.
- Non-Profit Risk Management Center- The Non-Profit Risk Management Center offers tools, specifically designed to address the needs of non-profit organizations, including a free workplace safety tool kit, business continuity planning course, Pillars of Accountability, tutorials, articles, e-news, risk management glossary and other downloadable resources. Learn More>>
- EPLI Risk Management Services- PHLY has partnered with in2vate to offer web-enabled employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) risk management services. Features offered include weekly manager's training bulletins, web-based training courses for abuse prevention, sexual harassment, discrimination, and smart hiring, and HR management tools such as self-assessments, a model employment handbook, model workplace policies and forms, and links to hundreds of helpful workplace-related websites. Learn More>>
- Safe-Wise Youth Services Organizations and Aquatics- PHLY has created a partnership with Safe-Wise Consulting, LLC, to provide third-party safety and risk assessments for organizations serving youths associated with Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Learn More>>
- ePic Risk Management Services- PHLY offers fee-based risk management services to fill the last missing piece in your risk management program. ePic Risk Management services can fill the void left when risk management services are not included as part of your insurance policy or are beyond the scope of what was provided as part of the original insurance agreement. Learn More>>