Private, Academic & Vocational Schools
10 Reasons Why™
- One-stop shopping for all your insurance needs. Property, Equipment Breakdown, Inland Marine, Crime, General Liability, Educators Professional Select Liability, Abuse and Molestation, and Automobile coverage
- Broad proprietary Property coverage form with built-in flexibility to meet the needs of educational institutions. Flood and Earthquake coverages available
- Blanket limits with agreed value available (no co-insurance)
- Business interruption with tuition reimbursement
- Abuse and Molestation coverage with separate limits of liability from the CGL available
- Corporal Punishment coverage available
- Premises Environmental coverage is available, which protects insureds from claims for bodily injury and property damage, and from remediation expenses associated with the release of contaminants into the environment
- Large Excess limits available
- Educators Professional Select coverage that provides Educators Legal Liability (D&O/E&O), Employment Practices Liability, including third party, and non-monetary defense expenses
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
Private, Academic & Vocational Schools 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies provides a package of insurance uniquely designed to fulfill a wide range of special insurance needs for educational institutions. Our comprehensive program includes coverage for private, academic educational institutions from Pre-K to College and vocational schools. College Enrollment must be 10,000 students or less. We offer separate limits for General Liability, Educators Professional Liability and Abuse & Molestation (if eligible).
- Educators Professional Select coverage available. This coverage includes Educators Legal Liability (D&O/E&O), Employment Practices Liability, including third party, and non-monetary defense expenses for private and academic educational institutions
- Special causes of loss on building, contents, loss of income, and extra expense
- Business Income Changes - Educational Institutions (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Abuse and Molestation and Corporal Punishment coverage is available
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed and signed Philadelphia Insurance Companies application
- Completed ACORD Applications Photographs of location(s)
- Brochures or other information about organization
- Most recent financial statement
- Currently valued company loss runs for this policy period plus three year's prior
Participant Accident Insurance
Participant Accident Insurance coverage is now available for this product through Philadelphia Insurance Companies' subsidiary, The Allen J. Flood Companies. Please complete the applicable application here and submit directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need insurance while traveling abroad? Call 866-516-1776 to obtain information regarding a free, no obligation quote for Global Package including Foreign Liability coverage available through a partnership between PHLY and The Navigators Group. All quotes are provided through Valley Forge Insurance Brokerage.
Related Products & Services