10 Reasons Why™
- Non-audited General Liability coverage
- One stop shopping for all your insurance needs. Property, Equipment Breakdown, Inland Marine, Crime, General Liability, Professional Liability, Abuse and Molestation, and Automobile coverage bundled into one convenient policy
- Abuse and Molestation coverage available for qualified risks
- Competitive cheerleading considered
- Permitted activities include dance, swim, birthday parties, and martial arts
- Special Event coverage available for sponsored competitions
- Combination child care and gymnastics facilities included under one policy for qualified risks
- Coverage for tumble buses available
- Aggregates per location available
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
Gymnastics 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies' Gymnastics package is insurance uniquely designed to fulfill a wide range of special insurance needs for Gymnastics Centers including activities such as cheerleading, martial arts, swimming, camps/clinics, birthday parties and child care operations.
- Coverage available for sponsored competitions and tournaments
- Coverage for booster clubs and fundraising events is available
- Abuse and Molestation coverage is available
- Participants Legal Liability included
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed and signed/dated PHLY Gymnastics Supplemental application
- Completed ACORD applications (for all coverages requested except General Liability)
- Currently valued insurance company loss runs for the current policy period plus four prior years
- Schedule of sponsored special events / competitions / tournaments for the coming year
- If in business less than 2 years, copy of business plan and resume of owner
- Evidence of Participant Accident coverage
- Copy of waiver and release forms
- Web site information
Minimum $25,000 Excess Accident Medical Expense coverage is required on Amateur Sports Leagues, Camps, & Clinics and Martial Arts Studios. Available through a partnership between PHLY and Special Markets Insurance Consultants, Inc.
Click below to obtain information regarding a free, no obligation Participant Accident Insurance quote.
Related Products & Services