in2vate EPLI Risk Management Services
PHLY has partnered with in2vate to offer web-enabled employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) risk management services. in2vate provides both training and management tools, and allows for additional resources to be added to your subscription as needed.
For more information about the in2vate program, you may contact in2vate directly at 800-205-5262. Identify yourself as a PHLY insured when calling.
in2vate provides a variety of training resources, including:
- Weekly Manager's Training Bulletins
- SmartTrain.com web-based training courses, allowing you to keep your managers and supervisors trained on the most up-to-date and relevant information.
- Abuse Prevention- This program covers five key areas: what is child sexual abuse, the damage caused by child sexual abuse, the warning signs of child sexual abuse and of abusers, how to appropriately respond to suspected child sexual abuse, and what caring adults can do to prevent child sexual abuse in their workplaces, homes, and communities.
- Sexual Harassment- This module explores a common and devastating problem for organizations: sexual harassment. Topics include the personal and economic impacts of sexual harassment, the legal duties of managers and supervisors, what sexual harassment is, how to spot and prevent potential sexual harassment, how to defend your organization with effective reporting systems, the importance of investigations, and more.
- Discrimination- This module discusses the prohibitions against discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, and age. It explains what discrimination is, how even well-meaning conduct can be interpreted as discriminatory, the personal and economic impacts of discrimination, the legal duties of managers and supervisors, how to spot and prevent potential discrimination, how to defend your organization with effective reporting systems, the importance of investigations, and more.
- Smart Hiring- More now than ever, organizations looking to hire are presented with a wide range of candidates. There are numerous economic, social, and cultural changes occurring that have had a profound impact on the hiring process. This module is designed to reinforce the importance of fair, lawful, and consistent hiring practices. Such practices will help organizations mitigate the unnecessary exposures to liability created by incorrect, improper, and inconsistent hiring procedures, and in the end to promote successful new hires.
HR and Risk Management Tools and Resources
In addition to training courses, in2vate also provides:
- An online library of articles: management briefs on a range of workplace-related topics for risk managers, human resources professionals, and other upper-level management.
- Best Practices Knowledge Base: a searchable archive of real-life workplace scenarios that provide insight into the proper management of workplace-related risks and exposures
- Self-Assessments: assessments to assist in evaluating your company's risk exposure levels and provide training to shore up your defenses
- Model Employment Handbook
- Model Workplace Policies and Forms
- Links to hundreds of helpful workplace-related websites
- Communication Center: electronic access to other in2vate users within your organization
The resources shown below can be added to your PHLY in2vate subscription with preferred PHLY pricing:
- TRAC (Teamwork, Respect, Awareness, and Communication) web-based training for all employees
- SmartTrain.com web-based training for managers at all levels (including HR managers) and supervisors
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Workers' Compensation Fraud and Retaliation
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Violence
- Unsafe Acts
- Workplace Theft
- Smarter Adults - Safer Children (SASC)