Cyber Security Risk Management Services
When a breach event occurs, time is of the essence. Having a response plan in place with access to the third-party resources you need will help you more efficiently and cost-effectively respond to and recover from the breach.
As a Cyber Security Liability policyholder, you will receive complimentary access to the eRisk Hub portal, powered by NetDiligence. eRisk Hub provides tools and resources to help you understand the exposures, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a breach on your organization.
For more information, visit eRisk Hub's website.
Key Features of the eRisk Hub Portal
- Incident Roadmap - includes suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident, free consultation with a breach coach and access to a breach response team
- News Center - cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events and helpful industry links
- Learning Center - best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners
- Risk Manager Tools - assists you in managing your cyber risk including a self-assessment and state breach notification laws
- eRisk Resources - a directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre- and post-breach disciplines
PHLY Cyber Security Liability Policy Risk Management Services
- After purchase cyber/privacy insurance coverage through PHLY, register on PHLY's eRisk Hub site, which provides extensive resources to industry leading IT-self assessments, sample policies, incident response plans, breach cost calculators, cyber news and privacy regulations, claims scenarios and articles on best technology practices as well as providing you with a list of cyber vendors based on specialties.
- PHLY cyber liability policyholders are entitled to one half-hour of free consultation with a BREACHCOACHTM to help determine next steps in the event of a cyber/privacy event. The breach coach is an attorney who is on call from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST and will contact you 2 to 4 hours of your request. Their contact information is provided in your eRisk Hub portal in the 'Incident Roadmap' section.