Leasing - Primary Insurance Program
10 Reasons Why™
- A++ (Superior) A.M. Best rating
- Active subrogation unit which specializes in business auto fleets)
- Loss runs on demand
- Limits available up to $1M Combined Single Limit
- Online ability to add/delete vehicles
- Catastrophic Comprehensive coverage available
- Multi-state capability with the exception of Louisiana
- Risk Management Services with expertise in evaluating business auto fleets including driver screening and training
- Composite rating for larger fleets
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
Leasing - Primary Insurance Program 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Financial Institutions and leasing companies are "on the risk" today when they lease automobiles to the public. Many states have vicarious liability laws which hold the owner (lessor) of the automobile liable at varying levels. Therefore, having the ability to provide your lessee with quality insurance at the "point of sale" is not only a value-added service, it's a prudent business practice for you.
The primary lease fleet insurance policy gives an independent leasing company a master policy of primary liability and physical damage insurance for the benefit of individual lessees.
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed, signed, and dated PHLY Leasing- Primary Insurance Program Application
- Current copy of lease agreement
- 4 full years of company-documented loss experience (if applicable)
- Currently valued insurance company loss runs for current policy period plus three (3) prior years
- Fleet schedule of units requiring primary insurance
Related Products & Services