National Flood Program
10 Reasons Why™
- 50 state product availability
- Convenient web based policy quoting and processing system
- 24/7 electronic policy service access
- Credit and debit card payment options
- Commercial and residential policy available
- Select agency management policy system downloads available
- Staff flood "specialist" available for marketing, service, and training support
- Access to "excess flood policy writer" (available in all states)
- Competitive commission offerings
- Agency flood premium considered in establishing "PHLY Preferred Agent" status
National Flood Program 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) is an authorized federal flood insurance writer, with flood programs available in all 50 states. PHLY provides specialized marketing and training expertise for these programs.
Because there is a 30 day waiting period for many policies to take effect, don't wait for the threat of flood to arise before you check out the advantages PHLY's Federal Flood insurance can provide.
Flood coverage available for:
- Residential buildings and contents
- Commercial buildings and contents
- Condominium Associations
You can access the Flood Insurance Portal on www.floodpro.net.
Please contact Pamela Moats at 877.672.7945 Ext. 8295 or email@example.com to receive access instructions.
Flood Program Service Center Contact Information:
Dedicated customer service representatives available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. EST at 877.721.9519.
- Specialized Condominium Association Product available
- Contents Only coverage available for Renters
- Coverage can be purchased in all Flood Zones
- Premium can be as little as $39.00
Documents Required for Proposal
- A completed agent agreement is necessary to begin writing the Flood Program.
Related Products & Services