Commercial Primary Flood
10 Reasons Why™
- Competitive rates
- A++ (Superior) A.M. Best rating
- 50 years of niche underwriting experience
- Business Income available (not available through NFIP)
- Elevation certificates not required
- Replacement Cost coverage
- Ability to schedule locations
- Quick claims adjusting
- Multiple deductible options
- Ease of application
Commercial Primary Flood 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) understands that protecting your business assets from a flood is very important. Our Commercial Primary Flood Program is an alternative to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Eligible risks* will receive competitive prices, broad coverage and an easy application process.
Click here to complete a Producer Profile / Application if you are not already approved to write business with PHLY.
This insurance product is not affiliated with the National Flood Insurance Program.
Please send all completed applications to PHLYFlood@wncfirst.com
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed, signed and dated Commercial Primary Flood Application
- Copy of your Primary Flood Declaration Page (if available)
- Please send all completed applications to PHLYFlood@wncfirst.com
Documents Required for Binding
- Signed Commercial Primary Flood Application
- Diligent Effort Letter or Surplus Lines Affidavit
- Net Premium, Taxes and Fees
Related Products & Services