Commercial Primary Flood
10 Reasons Why™
- Competitive rates
- A++ (Superior) A.M. Best rating
- 50 years of niche underwriting experience
- Business Income available (not available through NFIP)
- Elevation certificates not required
- Replacement Cost coverage
- Ability to schedule locations
- Quick claims adjusting
- Multiple deductible options
- Ease of application
Commercial Primary Flood 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) understands that protecting your business assets from a flood is very important. Our Commercial Primary Flood Program is an alternative to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Eligible risks* will receive competitive prices, broad coverage and an easy application process.
All policies are individually rated based on a property's location elevation, flood zone, number of stories, construction type, foundation type and loss history. Higher limit options are available and coverage is available for high hazard flood zone.
* If a risk does not qualify for our program we will submit your application to the NFIP.
Click here to complete a Producer Profile / Application if you are not already approved to write business with PHLY.
Please send all completed applications to PHLYFlood@wncfirst.com
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed, signed and dated Commercial Primary Flood Application
- Copy of your Primary Flood Declaration Page (if available)
- Please send all completed applications to PHLYFlood@wncfirst.com
Documents Required for Binding
- Signed Commercial Primary Flood Application
- Diligent Effort Letter or Surplus Lines Affidavit
- Net Premium, Taxes and Fees
Related Products & Services