Commercial Excess Flood
10 Reasons Why™
- Competitive rates
- Ability to place coverage on eligible risks that are declined for primary coverage
- A.M. Best rated A++
- Replacement Cost coverage on buildings and contents
- Business Income coverage available
- High limits available
- Ability to schedule locations to one policy (same state)
- Ability to self-insure primary limits
- Quick claims adjusting
- Ease of application
Commercial Excess Flood 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) understands that protecting your business assets from a flood is very important. Our Commercial Excess Flood Program provides coverage excess of an NFIP policy limit. Eligible risks will receive competitive prices, broad coverage and an easy application process.
All policies are individually rated based on a property's location elevation, flood zone, number of stories, construction type, foundation type, and loss history.
Click here to complete a Producer Profile / Application if you are not already approved to write business with PHLY.
Please send all completed applications to PHLYFlood@wncfirst.com
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed, signed and dated Commercial Excess Flood Application
- Copy of your Primary Flood Declaration Page (if available)
- Please send all completed applications to PHLYFlood@wncfirst.com
Documents Required for Binding
- Diligent Effort letter or Surplus Lines affidavit (if the state requires)
- Net premium, taxes and fees
Related Products & Services