Colorado Mortgage Brokers
10 Reasons Why™
- Policy form designed to specifically meet the insurance requirements set by the Colorado Division of Real Estate
- Coverage available through any insurance agent or broker appointed with PHLY
- Carrier strength and history with the program. Only A.M. Best A++ XIV admitted market to focus on the CO Mortgage Broker product
- Proven claims handling experience since inception of the program
- Coverage for supplementary payments (up to $5,000) for Insureds' appearance at any trial, hearing, or arbitration proceeding
- Damages include punitive or exemplary damages where insurable
- Final adjudication language for the personal conduct exclusions
- Consent to settle clause at a 50/50 standard
- Online, over-the-phone, or through the mail bill pay capabilities
- PHLY Bell Endorsement provides coverage for Identity Theft Expenses, Terrorism Travel Reimbursement, Emergency Real Estate Consultation, Temporary Meeting Space Expenses, Workplace Violence Counseling, Theft of Work Materials, Kidnap and Ransom Expenses, Key Individual Replacement Expenses, and Crisis Management Expenses
Colorado Mortgage Brokers 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Effective 1/1/08 individual mortgage brokers operating within the state of Colorado are required to carry Errors & Omissions insurance, in addition to other licensing and surety bond requirements. Philadelphia Insurance Companies' form meets the insurance requirements as set by the Colorado Division of Real Estate. For insured requirements specific to you, contact your insurance agent or broker or the Colorado Division of Real Estate for guidance.
Coverage is available through any insurance agent or broker who is appointed with Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Check with your insurance agent or broker to determine if they are appointed to place business with Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
- Must have a valid, in force license on file with the Colorado Division of Real Estate
- Must have an eligible surety bond in place
Limits of Liability
- $100,000 per Claim / $300,000 Annual Aggregate Limit of Liability
- $400 for mortgage brokers in business 3 years or more
* When completing the Application, exclude the following from the "Sub-Prime" category: FHA, VA as well as any Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac product.
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed Application
- Supplemental Claim Form (if applicable)
Related Products & Services