How to Report a Claim
At Philadelphia Insurance Companies, reporting a claim is as easy as 1-2-3. Just follow these instructions and we will expedite your claim as quickly and in as friendly of a manner as possible.
STEP 1 - Get the Facts
When reporting a notice of loss, please provide as much detail as is available. This should include, but not be limited to the insured's name, contact name, policy number, date of loss, location of loss, cause of loss, your policy or reference number, the initial steps taken to mitigate the loss, the types of damage, and estimated amount of loss.
STEP 2 - Report
- Report claim online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Attention: Claims Department
One Bala Plaza, Suite 100
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-0950
Phone:1.800.765.9749 (Mon-Fri 8:30am - 8pm ET)
- After Hours Reporting (The Catastrophe Call Center) is available 24/7
Phone: 1.800.765.9749 #3
AUTO GLASS CLAIM - HSG
- HSG is Philadelphia Insurance Companies' nationwide provider for auto glass claim reporting and processing. When chips happen, save the hassle. Don't let a broken windshield ruin your day.
RESTORATION / RECONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS
- PHLY has a comprehensive list of regional and national Emergency Mitigation Service contractors for your reference when water damage and associated repairs are required. It is not mandatory that PHLY policyholders choose a vendor from this list.
FUEL SPILL OR POLLUTION RELEASE REPORTING
- The Spill Center is Philadelphia Insurance Companies nationwide provider for fuel spills and pollution release claims.
STEP 3 - Follow-up
The claims customer service department will immediately process your first notice of loss report. You will receive verbal confirmation of our receipt of notice and will be contacted by your servicing representative within one business day.