What is it like to work for PHLY?
At Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY), we are always looking for talented team players to join our high-energy work environment. Watch the videos to get an inside look at what makes us tick. We invite you to complete an application and submit your resume to us for review by a Human Resources representative today!
10 Reasons Why PHLY is a Great Place to Work
The environment you work in is as important as the job you do. We'll give you 10 Reasons Why you'll enjoy working at Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
- Employee Referral Program: $500 or $1000 referral bonus to any employee who recommends a candidate who is hired and remains on the job for at least 90 days
- Employee 401(k): The Company plan allows for up to a 75% contribution or IRS maximum and matches 100% of the employee contribution up to four percent and 50% on the next two percent. We also provide full vesting in company match after two years of service
- Community Involvement in TeamPHLY sponsored events
- Educational Support: The Company completely finances all insurance related courses and contributes towards college and graduate level curriculum. We also provide educational incentives/bonuses
- Lunch Time Fitness Hour: Train at our state of the art Fitness Center or other company sponsored health club memberships at participating fitness centers
- Business Casual Days: Every day is business casual
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for volunteer work
- Exceptional benefits plans
- Open Door Policy: Senior management is always available
Learn more about opportunities at Tokio Marine Group....
Attention Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
Philadelphia Insurance Companies does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed an agreement with Philadelphia Insurance Companies' Human Resources Department. All unsolicited resumes shall be considered Philadelphia Insurance Companies' property, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies shall not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting our Human Resources Department. Any agency interested in doing business with Philadelphia Insurance Companies must contact Philadelphia Insurance Companies' Human Resources Department and should not contact departmental managers.