Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies' Contractor Environmental Coverage (CEC) provides comprehensive environmental protection for many types of contractor including Environmental Remediation, General Contracting, Plumbing, HVAC, Street and Road, Excavating, Painting and many more.
CEC protects the insured from loss caused by contamination resulting from contracting operations performed by the insured or on their behalf, transportation of waste or materials to and from project site or their yards, disposal and recycling from their jobs sites or yards and their owned or leased locations.
- Remediation (discovery and 3rd party triggers)
- Third Party Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Contracting Operations Environmental Liability available on a claims-made or occurrence basis
- Professional Liability coverage (CEPC only)
- Shop/Yard Location coverage
- Non-owned Location coverage (for disposal sites)
- Image Restoration
- Emergency Expense
- Mold coverage available on a claims-made or occurrence basis
- Illicit Abandonment
- Clean-up to "Environmental Professional" Standard
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) and Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP) structures are available
Quick Reference Guides
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed and signed CEC application or competitor's application
- Last 3 years of Environmental loss runs, if none, then 3 years of GL loss runs
Please select state specific forms when applicable.