Diverse and talented individuals like you are an essential part of our team. Take advantage of our top notch training, education, community outreach, and company benefits.
At Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY), we believe that diversity enriches our company, our workplace, the culture in which we work, teamwork and the communities where we live. We enhance our diversity through corporate initiatives, programs, and community outreach.
We believe that providing an inclusive and diverse environment will encourage a culture where individual differences are understood, respected, and valued.
We strive to be an organization that embraces diversity for the mutual benefit of our employees, customers, shareholders, subsidiaries, and the community.
In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.
Success Through Diversity
Philadelphia Insurance Companies values diversity and inclusion. We intend to maintain a business environment that respects people and that is inclusive. Valuing diversity and inclusion will help us meet our business goals in the following ways:
- Diversity will help us attract, retain and motivate the best and brightest people we need to ensure a successful niche insurance business.
- Diversity will allow us to better understand the diverse clients we serve and Ensure their Future by demonstrating that we are committed to recognizing and meeting their needs through superior customer service.
- As a corporate citizen, diversity will help us to recognize, understand and support diverse segments by giving back to the communities in which we serve. Check out our community involvement section.
- Diversity will inspire all of us to achieve our maximum potential at Philadelphia Insurance Companies as we contribute to our service goals.
Ensure your Future at PHLYJobs.com
Creating a strong and diverse workforce of the most talented high achievers is an important step towards meeting the critical objectives of our company. We actively recruit from colleges and universities, including historically diverse institutions of higher learning. The following list displays some of the colleges, fraternities and programs with which we are involved.
- California State - Sacramento
- Canisius College
- Drake University
- Florida State University
- LaSalle University
- Niagara University
- Portland State University
- Rutgers University
- St. Joseph's University
- Stone Hill College
- Temple University
- University of Colorado
- University of Georgia
- University of Maine
- University of Mississippi
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin
- Wheaton College
- Villanova University
- Mercy Vocational Co-op
Outreach Community Programs
We are building valuable partnerships with local organizations that are also committed to (a) overcoming diverse injustices, to (b) promoting and embracing an all-inclusive workforce, and to (c) serving the community at large.