Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) is proud to partner with The ALICE Training Institute to offer seminars on "Response to a Violent Intruder." This seminar will present a comprehensive program to maximize the odds of survival should your organization suffer an active shooter event.
- Early warning signs of potential violent persons
- Case histories and lessons learned
- Can infrastructure security measures keep us safe?
- Effective barricading & evacuation strategies
- Liability concerns of following outdated plans & policies
Who Should Attend:
- Agency Principals & Producers
- Account Executives/Account Managers/CSRs
- Social Service Agency and Non-Profit Professionals
- School Administrators/Teachers
- Church Pastors, Administrators, and Trustees
- Business Owners
The ALICE Training Institute
is changing how schools, universities, and businesses respond to armed intruders. ALICE, developed after Columbine, teaches strategies to survive a life-threatening event. Supported by educators and law enforcement organizations, ALICE is quickly becoming the new standard of care across the nation.