Child Care Centers
10 Reasons Why™
- Child Care Centers Professional Liability including teachers' acts or omissions as a child care centers provider
- Coverage for fields trips
- Abuse and Molestation coverage available
- Business Income coverage with a $300,000 limit is included on Property Elite form
- Large Excess Limits available
- Corporal Punishment coverage available
- Excess Medical Payments coverage available
- Auto coverage includes buses, 15 passenger vans, and private passenger vehicles
- Coverage for after school programs as part of the child care center policy
- Interest-free installments available for accounts that generate at least $2,000 in premium
Child Care Centers 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies' Child Care Package is insurance uniquely designed to fulfill a wide range of special insurance needs for child care centers and preschools. The comprehensive program is designed to address both nonprofit and for-profit operations.
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed, signed and dated Child Care Center Supplemental application
- Completed ACORD application(s)
- Copy of current facilities employment application
- Currently valued insurance company loss runs for the current policy period plus three (3) prior years
- Brochures, advertising materials and website information
Excess Accident Medical Expense coverage is available for Child Care Center accounts. This highly recommended coverage is available through a partnership between PHLY and Special Markets Insurance Consultants, Inc.
Click a document below to obtain information regarding a free, no obligation Accident quote.
Related Products & Services