10 Reasons Why™
- One - stop shopping for all your insurance needs. Property, Fine Arts/ Collection coverage, Equipment Breakdown, Crime, Inland Marine, General Liability, Abuse or Molestation, Liquor Liability, Special Events, Automobile, Flood, Earthquake, Cyber Security and Directors & Officers Liability
- Broad Proprietary Property coverage forms with built-in flexibility to meet the needs of Cultural Institutions. Includes but not limited to: Sewer and Drain Back-up, Ordinance/Law, Business Income and Extra Expense with Unlimited Period of Indemnity, Display Water Replacement, Historical Building Coverage, Preservation of Property Expenses, Alternative Key Systems, Fine Arts, Transit and more...
- Flexible Limit of Insurance coverage - $500,000 (with options up to $2M), provides twelve additional coverages that can be used at time of loss at your direction. Coverages include: Outdoor Trees, Shrubs or Plants, Leasehold Interest, Personal Property of Employees, EDP Equipment, Historical Research Costs, Lease Cancellation Moving Expense, Lost Master Key and more...
- Fine Arts Coverage - $100M Capacity, Shared Single Deductible, Wall to Wall coverage, and Title Defense coverage. Coverage is tailored to provide specialized coverage to each individual Institution
- Broad General Liability enhancement include coverage for $20,000 in Medical Payments, Broadened Named Insured and Additional Insured coverage, Mental Anguish and Discrimination
- Acceptable classes include: Museums, Aquariums, Arboretums, Art Galleries, Botanical Gardens, Children's Museums, Historical Societies/ Sites, Nature Centers, Planetariums, Science/ Technology Centers/ Institutes, and Railroad Museums
- Blanket Agreed Value (no coinsurance) limits with large in-house capacity
- Product specific risk management services
- Specialized and experienced underwriters and claims adjusters
- Large Excess limits available
Museums 10 Reasons Why
Benefits of the Program
Philadelphia Insurance Companies offers a comprehensive package policy, including property, general liability, and fine arts coverages that provides protection for the unique exposure of museums and cultural institutions.
- NEW Enhanced Property Forms tailored for museums and cultural institutions. Special Event, Liquor Liability, Abuse and Cyber Liability coverage is available
- Blanket limits with Agreed Value is available. Large in-house capacity
- General Liability Enhancement Form provides $20,000 Medical Payments
- Access to Product Specific Risk Management Services
- Coverage is included for Guest Personal Property, Foundations, Underground Pipes, Flues, and drains
NEW! PHLY developed a Fine Arts Collection form that provides "Wall to Wall" coverage along with the flexibility to tailor specific coverage enhancements for the unique exposures of a museum or cultural institution collection.
- Wall to Wall coverage (including coverage while in transit and on loan)
- Unique specialized coverage for the individual museum
- Coverage while out on loan to others or on exhibition
- Title Defense coverage
- $100M by Location coverage limit
- Restoration, Retouching, Conservation coverage
- World Wide coverage
- Lock and Key coverage
- Shared Single Deductible
- Specialized Dedicated Claims Adjusters
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed ACORD Applications
- Completed and signed Philadelphia Insurance Companies Museum Supplemental Application
- Currently valued insurance company loss runs for the current policy period plus three prior years
- Financial Statement
- Schedule of Collections
- Recent Appraisal for historic buildings and/or collections
- Statement of Values (for blanket and/or agreed value)
Participant Accident Insurance
Participant Accident Insurance coverage is now available for this product through Philadelphia Insurance Companies' subsidiary, The Allen J. Flood Companies. Please complete the applicable application here and submit directly to email@example.com.
Related Products & Services